St. Paul's Lutheran Schools
St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary and Pre-Kindergarten School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning. All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin criteria for each grade level. In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardization tests.
As a student of St. Paul's, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for interactive learning.
- Phonics-based reading curriculum.
- Learning center, computer lab, and SmartBoards.
- Mathematics, spelling and forensics competitions.
- Art, Science and Social Studies fairs.
- A music program that includes choir, band and handbells.
- An Education through Faith with Christian values.
Most important, an education at St. Paul's Lutheran will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ.
As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. St. Paul's assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
- A safe and loving environment.
Children develop their God-given talents and abilities...while their love for Jesus grows strong.
Why should you consider a Christian Education for your Child?
The answer is simple. From 3-year-old pre-school through 8th grade, St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary School builds on the most important foundation there is--our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
This foundation, based on the everlasting love of God for His children, enables our students to grow up with a healthy self-worth and respect for themselves and others around them.
This foundation encourages every child to build for the future with his or her God-given talents, keeping in mind that, whatever we do in life, we do it to the glory of our Creator and Savior.
Most importantly, this foundation is not just for this life--it's for eternity.