St. Paul's Lutheran School
Our Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade teachers are committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education to meet your child's spiritual, academic, emotional, and physical needs.
Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning. All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin criteria for each grade level. In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardized tests and success in high school and beyond.
As a student of St. Paul's, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
Most important, an education at St. Paul's Lutheran will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life in heaven through faith in Jesus Christ.
As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. You are the primary spiritual influence in your child's life. St. Paul's assists you in fulfilling this responsibility with:
- Daily Bible instruction
- Christ-centered learning in all subject areas
- Christian values
- Phonics-based reading curriculum
- Extended Learning Center (ELC), mobile Chromebook carts, and SmartBoard or Promethean Board technology
- Mathematics, spelling, and forensics competitions
- A music and arts program which includes choir, band, instrument lessons, and annual school plays
World-changing students! Children develop their God-given talents and abilities...while their love for Jesus grows strong.
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
- A safe and loving environment.
Why should you consider a Christian Education for your Child?
The answer is simple. From 3-year-old pre-school through 8th grade, St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary School builds on the most important foundation there is--our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
This foundation, based on the everlasting love of God for His children, enables our students to grow up with a healthy self-worth and respect for themselves and others around them.
This foundation encourages every child to build for the future with his or her God-given talents, keeping in mind that, whatever we do in life, we do it to the glory of our Creator and Savior.
Most importantly, this foundation is not just for this life--it's for eternity.